The Inquisition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control

3 posters

Go down

Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control Empty Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control

Post  irdoz Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 am

It looks like we will control H40-42 (some maybes there - I_D remains a pest and 42 is still sparse and I-D is wanting to move in) and maybe one-three others.

We have a number of people having a harder time in galaxies where they are outnumbered. Before they just get occupied and told 'leave inquisition and join us' or whatever it would be useful for an experienced player to suggest the strategies when yr outnumbered e,g, prioritise defense and CC's if yr being hit repeatedly?

Maybe it would be useful for some people in the troublespots to leave a few planets in those galaxies well defended and relocate their additional planets to H40-42?

irdoz

Back to top Go down

Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control Empty Re: Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control

Post  Ahhchuu Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:00 pm

As you say there is plenty of room in H42. Anyone from the guild would be welcome.

Ahhchuu

Back to top Go down

Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control Empty Re: Strategies for people in galaxies we don't control

Post  Berzerk Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Leaving some good bases and relocate the rest is exactly what I intend to do. I seem to have been doing a decent job defending my bases in H03 so far but noone knows how long it will last. I will never be able to catch up with the guys here.

Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum