The Inquisition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

state of play in the 40s

3 posters

Go down

state of play in the 40s Empty state of play in the 40s

Post  irdoz Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 am

Now i have an idea how this game works I think theres a bit of 'might is right' that goes on in galaxies. i think we should talk about our plans in relation to what areas we want to control. We are not going to lock down H40-49. My fear is by spreading out too thin we might lose a galaxy or two we could otherwise control.

Inquisition control H40
In H41 I-D and a few others still have a presence but we have enough in H40 and H41 to make them toast whenever we choose.
H42 is really sparse - it's full of scouts. I-D have a little concentration but they don't stick their heads up - we know where they are - and their H41 players will look to run here Id think. I have seen five TBC scouts in H42.
H43 has XOX who aren't very large but they are doing better than our H43 presence
H44 seems to be us but is still highly contested.
H45 and H46 seem to be heading for wolf though we have a good presence there.
I fear H47-H49 will be goon and rambo if they come. They will be tough.

It seems to me our priorities should be
i) get H41 locked down
ii) consolidate in H42 and H44.
iii) clean out H43
4 galaxies is bigger than any other guild on the server and is a huge undertaking and logistical nightmare.

I fear we won't be able to support people well beyond that unless people are prepared to wait a long time. My concern is that it might be better for people in 45 and 46 to go to 44 (or 42).

I'm not sure what people in 47-49 should do - but if it was me and I wanted to stay in Inquisition and be well placed in six months I'd be moving to 42 or 44 asap.

Just my thoughts. I'm hating seeing some of us struggle against the odds and not being able to help. I reckon move to the lower H40s and lock them down will be better for us in the long run.

GOON are creeps and having wolf between GOON and us will be just fine as far as I'm concerned.

irdoz

Back to top Go down

state of play in the 40s Empty Re: state of play in the 40s

Post  schattenfighter Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 pm

since i joined squad 42 anyway should i go down to them then and well move means

OS and then slowly disband old bases in 47?
well after what happened now i will move to 42 there is no chance not even 1 in a million in 47

you just get raped by 17lvls that have around 800 econ and you get rid fo them because ur not a total noob but then one of the other 17er in their guild takes over sigh

schattenfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahhchuu Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Look foward to seeing you in H42 Shatten. Smile

Ahhchuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: