The Inquisition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restarting in the 50s

3 posters

Go down

restarting in the 50s Empty restarting in the 50s

Post  irdoz Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 am

I am probably going to restart in the 50s with a few real life Australian friends. We've played games together since the early years of high school. We were in a small guild on another space MMO that was no 1 ranked for 18 months. We were very popular because we liked to play with honor and make friends.

This game has a lot of great futures. But these games are always what the player base makes of them. The spying and traitor part of this game really got to me. It breeds an environment where you can't trust anybody - and this is not why I play games online. I don't like spying - I just play straight up - what you see is what you get. It's very Australian. Calling a spade a spade is part of our culture and deception and deceit isn't.

So I want to play the game - just in a tiny guild of friends - we cant be no 1 - but at least we can rely on each other.

I hope to stay friends with people in =I= - theres some great folks here and I hope you do really well. My only advice would be when the -re- thing is over just focus on 40-42 and 49 - you're too spread out. Secondly purge the farms - sooner rather than later is way better. Thirdly don't recruit very low level people - no matter what they say - the more engaging and convincing they are the more likely it is they are spies.

This is not because of the -re- stuff - if anything that motivates me to stay but Ive been talking my friends into playing for a few weeks and finally convinced them. Ill stay until the 50s open up. if we like the game we'll roll onto the 'I' server when it opens.

irdoz

Back to top Go down

restarting in the 50s Empty Re: restarting in the 50s

Post  Ahhchuu Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

Sorry to see you go, irdoz. You were a big help and great to play alongside.

Ahhchuu

Back to top Go down

restarting in the 50s Empty :(

Post  Insurrection Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am

well good luck irdoz your a nice guy
hope to see you guys in top 10 :p
Insurrection
Insurrection

Back to top Go down

restarting in the 50s Empty Re: restarting in the 50s

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content